- 32 patient monitoring
- Both hardwired and telemetry monitors can be connected, and parameters measured by Nihon Kohden monitors are monitored on the central monitor
- Optional interface unit to connect existing, older model Life Scope monitors
- Large data storage for powerful review
- Trendgraph and trend data (72 hours)
- Arrhythmia recall events
- ST recall of 12 lead ECG
- Hemodynamics data
- Multi-parameter full disclosure — 72 hours of 6 waveforms per patient
- Data filing of 12 lead ECG analysis from Life Scope A/P bedside monitors
- Easy operation
- Similar easy operation to Life Scope bedside monitors
- Large, 24-inch LCD color flat panel touchscreen. Other displays can also be used.
- Dual display capability
- NetKonnect software — Review realtime patient data of a monitor in the LS-NET network from a web browser on a PC that is connected to the network
Central Monitoring WEB-5204, WEB-5208
This is Japan’s best selling telemetry central monitor. This nurse oriented patient monitoring system is ideal for the step-down unit, ER, CCU and ICU, cardiac rehabilitation, general ward and other areas. A flexible choice of patient transmitters is available.
- Flexible system configuration
- There are two models, 4-patient WEP-5204 and 8-patient WEP-5208. You can configure the display depending on the room plan and patient management plan. It can be combined wirelessly with different types of transmitters or multi-parameter bedside monitors.
- Compact and movable solution
- One compact body contains the display with alarm indicator, main unit, receiving unit and built-in thermal recorder. You can install it on a cart to give the nursing staff even more flexibility. This is no alternative solution. If you install it on the nursing desk, you can add a second display.
- Highly reliable telemetry
- UHF digital telemetry with dual diversity antenna provides a reliable and stable signal. The frequency is different from wireless LAN, so there is no interference or data loss.
- Easy operation
- 5 types of alarm notification, help ensure that caregivers don’t miss alarms.
- High quality arrhythmia detection
- Nihon Kohden’s advanced ec1 arrhythmia analysis from our high end Life Scope J bedside monitor is also included in this central monitor.
- Large data storage as standard
- 96 hours of full disclosure ECG for all patients along with arrhythmia recall, trend, tabular trend and alarm history are standard.